Detailed heatmap insights – discover how customers see your website and content.
Understand user behaviour through detailed heatmaps showing where they’re looking, scrolling, and clicking.
How do Heatmaps Work
Heatmaps are a visual representation of how users interact with your website and content, with “hot” areas indicating the areas that your customers focus on the most.
Heatmaps can be used to analyse user behaviour and optimize your website and content accordingly, moving the most important aspects to areas of high focus.
Understand how your audience engages with your content
Identify attention “dead zones” and use your page space more effectively.
Product & Service Positioning
Assess how product positioning affects CTRs and sales at a glance.
Reposition CTAs to draw users’ attention to them, increasing clicks and conversion rates.
Powerful Heatmapping Solutions
to Engage with Local Audiences
Alongside integrated analytics and expert web design, heatmaps can help you to build a more focused, effective online presence.
Eye & Engagement Tracking Heatmaps
- Identify the sections of your pages where your users’ eyes are drawn to and where their focus lingers most, presented in an easy-to-understand heatmap.
- On-page, in-app and visual ad heatmaps to ensure all aspects of your marketing are as eye-catching and attention-grabbing as possible
Click Tracking Heatmaps
- Highlight where your customers click, where they don’t, and how you can capitalise on these habits
- Modify and rearrange layouts to place key CTAs in clicking hotspots
- Integrated analytics to deliver even more valuable insights from your click-tracking heatmaps.
- Analyse how your customers scroll on your website and online content – how far they read, how long they spend on each section, and more.
- Use heatmap insights to prioritise key content and information, moving the information customers gravitate towards above the fold to enhance engagement
Layout & CTA Optimization
- Professional web design and content creation guided by heatmapping insights to create the most effective online presence possible
- Modify layouts, formatting and CTA placement to optimize your web pages and content for maximised conversion rates.
- Ongoing monitoring and A/B testing to find the most effective layouts for your website.
Need more info? Check out our most frequently asked questions.
What is local search marketing?
Local search marketing is a form of SEO (search engine optimisation) designed specifically for improving search rankings in a local area. In particular, local search marketing aims to secure a spot in the “local pack” of businesses that appear on Google Maps and location-based searches.
Who is local search for?
Local search is vital for physical businesses as it ensures customers can find you quickly and easily when looking for businesses in the area. It’s also important if you offer services in a specific area so that potential customers in that area are made aware of your business.
Why hire an agency for local search?
While you could handle your local search marketing yourself, it’s a time-consuming task and needs to be done exactly right to get the results you want. Because of this it’s more than worth it to hire an agency – it’ll save you time and effort, and you’re guaranteed to get a good result.
Ready to go local?
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live at enim porttitor facilisis.