How your Business can benefit
from Business Intelligence?
Business Intelligence is the process of turning raw data into useful information that can guide decision-making in your business.
BI can help to identify trends, inform solutions and drive growth by providing insights into how your business is performing on a variety of metrics such as sales, audience behaviour and operating efficiency.
Build Value for your Business
Business Intelligence delivers value to your business by informing and driving growth, turning data into valuable insights.
Analyse your sales funnel to identify weak points and improve conversion rates.
Track how web users interact with your business to improve lead generation
Identify successful marketing strategies and analyse how to improve weaker solutions.
BI and Reporting for Local Strategy
- Tailored solutions with a local focus to ensure your business gets the data it needs to drive growth
- Transparent, automated reports giving you easy access to key information with complete clarity
- Efficient organised data storage and management so that you always have access to the information you need
Google Data Studio Setup
- Setups, tutorials and strategies for Google Data Studio tailored to local businesses and multi-location brands
- Simple, easy to use dashboard for effective data tracking and analysis
- Fully customisable to adapt to your business’ changing needs and drive continuous growth
Microsoft Power BI Setup
- Range of software services, apps, and connectors integrated into a powerful BI and analysis tool
- Power BI setups designed with your business in customised for local marketing and scalable for multi-location brands
- Transparent automated reporting to help you understand your business and plan for its future
Need more info? Check out our most frequently asked questions.
What is local search marketing?
Local search marketing is a form of SEO (search engine optimisation) designed specifically for improving search rankings in a local area. In particular, local search marketing aims to secure a spot in the “local pack” of businesses that appear on Google Maps and location-based searches.
Who is local search for?
Local search is vital for physical businesses as it ensures customers can find you quickly and easily when looking for businesses in the area. It’s also important if you offer services in a specific area so that potential customers in that area are made aware of your business.
Why hire an agency for local search?
While you could handle your local search marketing yourself, it’s a time-consuming task and needs to be done exactly right to get the results you want. Because of this it’s more than worth it to hire an agency – it’ll save you time and effort, and you’re guaranteed to get a good result.
Ready to go local?
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live at enim porttitor facilisis.