How Does Digital PR Work?
A strong PR strategy is vital for small businesses, multi-location brands, and large companies. Digital PR helps your business to stay relevant, attract new customers and build brand loyalty across local communities by using social media and web communications to engage with your target market.
Heighten brand awareness through an effective online presence and draw in your target market.
Build a brand that customers will return to again and again by engaging your audience
Control your business’ public image by managing the impression your online presence creates.
Press & Media Engagement
- Use local media to enhance your brand’s local visibility through press releases and interviews
- Network with local journalists to improve press relations and help your business enter the news agenda
- Branded content and sponsored features to drive brand awareness and build your reputation
Review & Reputation Management
- Collect and collate customer reviews more effectively through social media, local directories, and Google My Business
- Mitigate the impact of negative reviews with customer outreach and resolution to maintain high ratings
- Leverage positive reviews to boost your reputation and enhance marketing materials with impressive testimonials
- Reach wide audiences by tapping into the ready-made followings of influencers
- Market your products and services using an endorsement from influencers your target markets know and trust
- Careful planning to form valuable, professional relationships with influencers who can offer the most to your business
Need more info? Check out our most frequently asked questions.
What is local search marketing?
Local search marketing is a form of SEO (search engine optimisation) designed specifically for improving search rankings in a local area. In particular, local search marketing aims to secure a spot in the “local pack” of businesses that appear on Google Maps and location-based searches.
Who is local search for?
Local search is vital for physical businesses as it ensures customers can find you quickly and easily when looking for businesses in the area. It’s also important if you offer services in a specific area so that potential customers in that area are made aware of your business.
Why hire an agency for local search?
While you could handle your local search marketing yourself, it’s a time-consuming task and needs to be done exactly right to get the results you want. Because of this it’s more than worth it to hire an agency – it’ll save you time and effort, and you’re guaranteed to get a good result.
Ready to go local?
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live at enim porttitor facilisis.